Monday, August 20, 2007

Launched at last!!

I am soooooo very excited to have my website and blog up and running! You can check it out at: http://www.lifeworksforwomen.com/. Thanks to Sheri Babinski from ImagePro Media, Inc. for her dedication, creativity and incredible patience in designing this website. I think, at this point, she knows me better than I know myself! Sheri, you are a dear!

I look forward to using this blog to keep you all abreast of what is happening at LifeWorks. I think you will be pleased with the teleclasses I am planning as well as the articles I will be posting to support you to live your best, authentic life. Remember, I am as committed to discovering your own truth as you are. You can count on me to stay focused on your dreams even when you can't. And I will help you learn from your setbacks and celebrate your victories!

So, stay tuned and visit often. Life really does work!